Caitlin lives in Orlando, Florida with her husband, two boys and her dogs. She is the blogger behind Healthy Tipping Point and Operation Beautiful and began blogging in 2008. Caitlin had worked as a freelance writer and technical writer for seven years, but in September 2009, she resigned from her corporate job to write a book based on Operation Beautiful. In addition to blogging, her other writing experience includes a five-year stint as a contributing columnist for The Wall Street Journal Classroom Edition.
In this inspiring episode, Caitlin shares about:
· How a picture of her note that simply read ” You are beautiful!” in a public restroom inspired many people, had become phenomenon on her hands and launched the Operation Beautiful.
· She shares captivating stories about how a simple note saved the lives of many depressed people
· She talks about how her personal blog has encouraged other women to stay healthy and active
· Caitlin shares her thoughts about bullying and how she deals with it
· Caitlin shares how she balances her busy lifestyle with healthy eating, exercise, family and career