Valiant Coaching: A Program to Overcome Fear and Gain Self-Confidence
- Do you feel like you are stuck, limited, or restricted based on low confidence levels and having taken the ‘safe road’ for most of your life?
- Do you feel like you have missed opportunities in your personal and professional life because fear, lack of confidence, or inner resistance held you back?
- Do you often feel unmotivated, lack energy, and feel so overwhelmed that you don’t know what to do first, or where to start in order to take action?
- Do you feel like your negative thoughts and inner dialogue get in the way of you going after what you really want?
- Do you ever look at others and envy the fact that they are following their passions, and live their life to the fullest?
“Valerie is a great coach who will help you refocus, overcome fear and resistance, and recharge your life. Her enthusiasm is contagious, and her skill as a coach, speaker, and podcast host are gifts that help her inspire others globally to take their lives to the next level.”
Dr. Lance Secretan (executive leadership coach, former CEO of Fortune 100 company, university professor, award-winning columnist, and author of 15 books about inspiration and leadership)
Imagine yourself being assertive, sticking up for yourself and your needs, and going after what you want. Instead of feeling worried and reluctant, you radiate confidence and certainty. You are fulfilled, happy, and empowered. With this new transformation, you are able to take on goals that you previously thought were impossible.
Valiant Coaching With Val:
Valiant Coaching is private, 1:1 high-impact work that will empower you with extreme confidence, inner strength, and the ability to take charge of all areas of your life. It is a deeply focused and customized program that gives you mindset training and practical, actionable strategies that are proven to create groundbreaking results.
This program is designed to overcome your inner resistance, fears, and insecurities that are getting in the way of your biggest dreams and goals for the future, maximize your strengths, and enhance your shortcomings in order to surpass any and all challenges in your path.
Each month you’ll get on the phone with me for two 60-minute phone calls to strategize and clarify what tools and techniques you will need to meet your goals.
This will involve a combination of values assessment, strengths building, deep inner resistance work to recognize and surpass your mental blocks and fear patterns, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques to create a customizable program that is tailored to meet your individual needs. I’ll let you know exactly where we need to take action next, and will suggest weekly homework assignments or “challenges” in between sessions that will push you outside your comfort zone to reach a new level of confidence.
Who I Work With:
I’ve been a therapist and coach for eight years, and have worked with clients from all walks of life such as:
- Corporate executives
- A teacher who is launching a children’s book
- A working mom of three who is running a thriving non-profit organization
- Other coaches who have successfully built their coaching practice
- Clients who want to build a podcasting platform
- People going through career transitions who don’t know where to start
- Clients who quit their full time job to start a solo business
- College and grad school students who are looking for balance, clarity, and direction
- Individuals who wanted a way to become massively confident, empowered, and capable of overcoming any and all fears
How it Works:
- Discovery questions – Prior to our first call I will send you a New Client Welcome Packet which will include a set of exploratory questions for you to ponder before we begin working together. This document will help me get to know you a bit better before we get started, so that we can maximize the time we spend together! These questions are often very enlightening and my clients often tell me that the questions alone got them thinking about their life and their goals in a new way.
- Setting the stage: Core values work – At the beginning we will spend some time on your core values and will get to the root of what happiness, success, and fulfillment look like to you. I often find that people get ‘stuck’ when they are going through life living life according to the wrong values – sometimes those are values that were implanted in us by our family or society, sometimes they are values that were important to us a decade ago but that are no longer relevant.
- Strategy – Once we get clear on our core values, we can begin to move forward toward your ideal life with ease. Together we will create a concrete strategy for you to work toward your goals and dreams, and we will specifically plan how to overcome any obstacles that may arise.
- Bouncing back from setbacks and celebrating successes – We will make learn from obstacles in the road, overcome challenges when they arise, and most importantly, learn from the experience so that these stumbling blocks do not become hindrances in the future.
- Overcoming negative thought patterns and beliefs – All human beings have negative thought patterns, habits, and belief systems that we have been telling ourselves and believing for years. More often than not, these thought patterns and beliefs no longer serve us and in fact, they are often the main reason we get ‘stuck’ or experience fear or inner resistance. We will dig deep into these patterns that are holding you back, and together will recreate a new belief system that will support you going forward.
- The icing on the cake – Part of our action plan (my favorite part!) will involve weekly ‘homework assignments’, or challenges to take on in between sessions. My clients just love this part, and as you will soon learn, the challenges will do a fantastic job to keep the momentum high in between sessions!
“Val is an inspiring person and great motivator. In the years I’ve known her, I’ve always been impressed by her ability to enhance the lives of not only Chicagoans of all ages, but her quickly-growing online community. Whether you’ve hit a roadblock or a plateau in life, Val will get you jump-started.”
Anthony Ponce (television reporter, NBC Chicago)
- Between our sessions, you also have access to me anytime via email for questions, to hold you accountable, and for support. Don’t worry, I’m here for you!
- Additional resources and tools to help you track your progress along the way, become more aware of obstacles, recognize and celebrate your successes, and to move you closer toward your goals and dreams
3 month investment
(2 sessions a month)
The Dream Catcher
6 month investment
(2 sessions a month)
The Carpe Diem
12 month investment
(2 sessions a month plus VIP day)
As there are only a select number of slots available for this program, it is through application only. Please apply below and our team will respond to you within 48 hours.
It’s time for you to take back control of your life, feel empowered, and live with confidence. Contact me to secure your spot!